Note: This work experience is for college or university students; it must be part of a credit-bearing internship course or other project aligned with the course curriculum. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about the role.
Launched in 2022, ExponentialChangemakers (XCM) is a growing global network of women in the first ten years of their careers. Our members connect to a network of talented women from universities & companies globally – peers, mentors & advisors. They access expert, personal career development & coaching anchored in the community. Here, early career women grow their ability to manage themselves & their careers; they grow as leaders and changemakers. Our bundled platform offering – community, courses, and coaching – is a one-stop early-career development solution. Our membership is a win-win for early-career women and their employers. Members cultivate professional relationships, strengthen their career & leadership skills, and gain new perspectives. As a result, they demonstrate high engagement, performance, retention, and progression in the workplace.
Do you love creating social media content and experiences? ExponentialChangemakers seeks a creative Social Media Intern to assist our growing brand. This is an exciting opportunity to bring your creative flair to a growing brand; here you can build your expertise and significantly impact our company’s success. This position is flexible, Monday to Friday, and averages 10 hours per week. If successful, there is also an opportunity for this position to grow into an expanded role based on the company’s performance. Your contributions, thoughts, and ideas will be valued at XCM. The goal for this role is to craft an engaging social media strategy for LinkedIn, Instagram, and TikTok with our input and to execute that strategy, using metrics to adjust the strategy as we learn.
- Research competitor social media accounts and compare account performance
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications
- Track social media engagement to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns for scalability
- Perform social media marketing research
- Assist with the design and execution of social media campaigns, and play a key role in creativity
- Create weekly and monthly editorial calendars to promote company brands on various channels
- Create and distribute content such as blogs, infographics, videos, and press releases on social media and traditional news outlets
- Assist with influencer campaign strategy
- Brainstorm and research ideas for original content
- Create compelling graphics to share across social channels
- Help create and edit short-form videos
- Assist with photo/video content shoots
- Respond to comments and DMs on social media platforms
- Write social media captions that speak to our target audience
- Develop new strategies for increasing engagement
- Ensure the brand message is consistent
What you bring:
- A passion for advancing women in their early career
- Impeccable oral and written communication skills
- Excellent internet research skills
- Knowledge of some of the major social media platforms, including LinkedIn, Instagram, and TikTok
- Knowledge of social media analytics software.
- Experience with content management systems, word processor applications, and image/video editing software
- This position must be part of a credit-bearing internship course or other course project.
- Free membership to the Exponential Changemakers community for five years (value $625)
- 10 Career Coaching sessions with Valerie Sutton, CoFounder (value $1000)
- Personal LinkedIn profile review (value $500)
How to Apply:
- Application deadline: September 7, 2023.
- Please send a letter of interest and your resume to Valerie Sutton, CoFounder and Chief of Workforce Navigation & Transformation at XCM to: email@example.com.