Note: This work experience is for college or university students; it must be part of a credit-bearing internship course or other project aligned with the course curriculum. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about the role.
- Create and design marketing and course materials for online learning experiences and content.
- Adhere to brand guidelines completing projects to specific requirements.
- Assist with usability and user experience, focusing on usability and strong visual communication.
- Pinpoint pertinent learning outcomes
- Research the learning needs of the community
- Formulate curricula outlines that address identified skills deficits using Bloom’s Taxonomy and adult development theory.
- Implement course content utilizing multimedia tools.
What you bring:
- A passion for advancing women in their early careers.
- Impeccable oral and written communication skills
- Excellent research skills
- Experience designing learning experiences, courses, and/or content
- Experience with content management systems and image/video editing software
- This position must be part of a credit-bearing internship course or other course project.
- Free membership to the Exponential Changemakers community for five years (value $625)
- 10 Career Coaching sessions with Valerie Sutton, CoFounder (value $1000)
- Personal LinkedIn profile review (value $500)
How to Apply:
- Application deadline: September 7, 2023.
- Please send a letter of interest and your resume to Valerie Sutton, CoFounder and Chief of Workforce Navigation & Transformation at XCM to: email@example.com.