Note: This work experience is for college or university students; it must be part of a credit-bearing internship course or other project aligned with the course curriculum. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about the role.
Launched in 2022, ExponentialChangemakers (XCM) is a growing global network of women in the first ten years of their careers. Our members connect to a network of talented women from universities & companies globally – peers, mentors & advisors. They access expert, personal career development & coaching anchored in the community. Here, early career women grow their ability to manage themselves & their careers; they grow as leaders and changemakers. Our bundled platform offering – community, courses, and coaching – is a one-stop early-career development solution. Our membership is a win-win for early-career women and their employers. Members cultivate professional relationships, strengthen their career & leadership skills, and gain new perspectives. As a result, they demonstrate high engagement, performance, retention, and progression in the workplace.
Are you a community catalyst? Do you love meeting new people and creating a buzz? ExponentialChangemakers seeks a community engagement intern to support our growing network. This is an exciting opportunity to grow your expertise and significantly impact our company’s success. This position is flexible, Monday to Friday, and averages 10 hours per week. If successful, there is also an opportunity for this position to grow into an expanded role based on the company’s performance. Your contributions, thoughts, and ideas will be valued at XCM. We are looking for someone to help us dramatically increase engagement by evaluating what works and supporting us in building a strategy based on what works.
- Provide engaging text, image, and video content for our members
- Respond to comments and member queries on time.
- Develop strategies to support us in building, growing, and managing our online community.
- Create a content plan for new and existing members.
- Monitor user engagement and adherence to community guidelines.
- Support marketing team at live and online events
What you bring:
- A passion for advancing women in their early careers.
- Impeccable oral and written communication skills
- Excellent research skills
- Experience designing learning experiences, courses, and/or content
- Experience with content management systems and image/video editing software
- This position must be part of a credit-bearing internship course or other course project.
- Free membership to the Exponential Changemakers community for five years (value $625)
- 10 Career Coaching sessions with Valerie Sutton, CoFounder (value $1000)
- Personal LinkedIn profile review (value $500)
How to Apply:
- Application deadline: September 7, 2023.
- Please send a letter of interest and your resume to Valerie Sutton, CoFounder and Chief of Workforce Navigation & Transformation at XCM to: email@example.com.